Hallowed Be Thy Names: Knowing God As You've Never Known Him Before - David Wilkerson
I appreciate that David Wilkerson based this book wholly on Scripture. The subtitle is "Knowing God as You've Never Known Him Before," and it's appropriate. Wilkerson takes the reader through the names of God and explains not only what they mean, but how they are relevant to who God is and should be in the life of each believer.

Here are just a few of the names covered: El Shaddai--God All Powerful and All Sufficient; Jehovah Tsebaioth--The Lord of Hosts; Jehovah Shalom--The Lord Our Peace; Jehovah Tsidkenu--The Lord Our Righteousness; and Jehovah Shammah--The Lord Is There.

Wilkerson also provides a pronunciation guide at the beginning of the book, which I found particularly useful because I don't speak Hebrew.

I borrowed this book from someone, and I'll return it, but only reluctantly. I'm going to have to get a copy of my own so that I can read it again and again. This is definitely a "go to" book for anyone who wants to know God better. I'll mark this book as one I finished today, but I won't really be finished with it because I'll keep coming back for more.